The Marion Bermuda Race starts on June 14, 2019, and will bring racers, families and friends to Marion and Bermuda. Your message in print and/or in our digital venues reaches the targeted and affluent audience comprised of the 2019 race participants at the precise moment when they are outfitting and preparing their boats, as well as thousands of other New England sailors and residents.
Once again, we provide you multiple ways to connect with our print and digital audiences:
- Gorgeous Race Book with distribution of 2500 hard copies – recognized as a top notch preparation tool and information resource, as well as a Keepsake for years to come
- (The Race Book is also archived on MarionBermuda.com in digital format for viewing/download by 2700 unique monthly visitors. Sample of 2017 Race Book, here.)
- Monthly eNewsletter with 3200+ opt-in subscribers
- Website (www.MarionBermuda.com) with an average of 2700 unique monthly visitors who spend an average of 6.1 minutes per visit.
- Official Category Sponsorships (contact Alan Minard: Race Advertising for more details)
PRINT AD CLOSING is DECEMBER 15 to accommodate early distribution (Feb 2019) which will provide your print ad significant extended visibility and repeat impressions. The Race Book will be received by registered racers and crew, Safety at Sea attendees (March 2019), sponsors, supporters and past race participants. As an advertiser in the printed Race Book, your company will also be listed in the Marion Bermuda website Supplier & Yacht Services Resource section, with a link back to your website through July 2020.
The combination of a qualified, targeted and affluent consumer base, through the print race book – an indispensable source for offshore racing prep - together with your online presence, enables your company to stretch your marketing budget across these engaged audiences. Contact us now to learn about how to connect with these prospective new customers and reinforce your quality brand and market leadership.